Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I agreed on a deal for a 2011 Z1000 and it will be here on Tuesday! Which will be great because it's suppose to rain on Wednesday, :lol:

I have been working with Jim at Mid Cities in Paramount, CA. He has been very cool to work with. I had originally asked for a quote online through their website. I thought for sure no one would be willing to give an actual price without being face to face. Well, he did and after a quick talk over the phone the deal was pretty much in place.

I went into today to place a deposit and in about an hour he called to tell me that it will be here on Tuesday.

Now the waiting...
(Oh, BTW the OTD price was 10,960 :D)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9599, that's 1000 under MSRP.

Tax here is 9.75% + DMV fees + 275 Destination Fee + 75 Doc Fee (But no set-up fee).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Mean Yup, it's Green and Black.

@NotaBiker A Rock Store Zed Ride sounds great!! We will have to try to get a group together and head that way =)

·
Administrator
385 Posts
i thought you guys in the US only had the red/black and black/black combos..?:confused:
2011 US models come in Candy Lime Green / Ebony or Ebony. The Ninja 1000 comes in Ebony or Candy Fire Red / Ebony

·
Registered
8 Posts
2011 US models come in Candy Lime Green / Ebony or Ebony. The Ninja 1000 comes in Ebony or Candy Fire Red / Ebony
Is it a mistake on their website? Color combos are red/bk and bk/bk
Kawasaki
I was going to pick up a gr/bk to try and trade fairings with someone in the US since we dont have bk/bk in Canada...

Edit, i misread.. Ok you guys dont have the z1000sx in green/black

·
Registered
10 Posts
I for one love the corporate colors. I like the Versys in green from 2009, the current Z1K (which will never show up in a local dealer until someone buys the old 2010s), and the Ninja 1000 green and black, which we will probably see next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats!! You will NOT be disappointed =) Its the best bike I've ever owned!! Hey I'm up for a ride to the rock store this weekend! They need more zeds there, I was there two weeks ago and people had no idea what it was! And yeah man, good deal on the bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts