Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well..... I am not riding as much as I used to and the wife has decided we are getting a boat. I am not opposed to a boat but this means this bike has to go :crying:

2016 Z1000 ABS w/ 2700 miles asking $8,500 - bike is in perfect condition and has been babied.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2016-kawasaki-z1000-abs-full/6273630989.html

PARTS/Mods

Motodynamic FE and LED integrated tail light
Flush mount LED front indicators
Rizoma frame sliders

Mivv Suono slipon kit
PJ's Parts

Arrow Header 4:2:1:2 (gen 4)
Motorcycle Helmets, Jackets, Riding Gear, Parts & Accessories. official Distributor for Ermax & Remus Exhaust | Motostarz.com

Ivan's ECU flash, block off plates and airbox mod
Ivan's Performance Products

Power Commander V (PN: 17-055)
Street & Sportbike Jackets, Gear & Helmets - RevZilla

DNA air filter
https://www.e-dnafilters.com/

Dyno tune @ Smithers Customs (KC)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smith...93219924059846

Ivan's map:
temp 84.46 F
humidity 51%
133.08 hp
73.14 tq

Smithers map:
temp 91.8 F
humidity 40%
137.11 hp
76.9 tq

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect when the performance is perfect you just control the machine
Yes!...... I think :)

Well, the boat is purchased so someone needs to buy this bike. Clean and clear title also comes with stock exhaust and tail light. Asking price is OBO of course. Willing to work with serious buyers. Want to see her going to a good home where she will get the attention she deserves.

bump.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... the wife has decided...

Yes, she has. The boat is a blast though. I fish quite a bit so it was a welcomed addition! :grin:

Bike is still available. Have only received offers for cash+trades. A few seem decent but I am not looking to replace so I would just be stuck trying to sell a different bike.

Bump

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I changed the price to $8,500 and still no serious buyers..... I am actually a little surprised. I know not many people know about the Z1000 but I feel like this is a steal.

Bump.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I currently have my '15 Z1K up for $7,500 and only had 1 offer for $7K. GL with yours, these bikes don't move very quickly, especially w/ the Z900 brand new for under $8K at certain dealers.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a bummer to hear. I guess I will just keep it up for sale and continue to ride it. If the price is going to go down due to age I guess I could get some fun out of it while it is still mine.

·
Registered
408 Posts
My dealer offered my $7400 for mine as a trade 2015 with 2200 miles. I had an 8k offer early in the year but held out, I was looking for 9k bottom dollar on mine. I'll try in spring again and If I don't get any offer I may just go to the dealer

·
Registered
8 Posts
My dealer offered my $7400 for mine as a trade 2015 with 2200 miles. I had an 8k offer early in the year but held out, I was looking for 9k bottom dollar on mine. I'll try in spring again and If I don't get any offer I may just go to the dealer
That's a really good offer. My dealer only wanted to give me $6K for mine, so I ended up holding onto it. Maybe I should reach out to other dealers again to see what they would take for it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
It could have to do with the area you are in as well. My dealer just had a little book he looked up the price and was going to give me the top dollar in his little book

·
Registered
26 Posts
I only paid $8,000 for my brand new in the crate '15 in March. My dealer had a hard time selling it and wanted it gone. These bikes are under appreciated by the super sport crowd. Still gets tons more attention than my friends '17 GSXR1000RR (20K+ bike) at our favorite hangouts. Some times I feel bad for him, no not really lol.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts