Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2015 with Ivan's flash, fender eliminato,r Moto GP m4's, K&N filter rizoma mirrors, shorty levers, +1 front sprocket. Basically all the stuff you are going to want to do if you buy one new. It has about 2200 miles always garaged well taken care of. $9k. I'm in CT. It has 3.5 years of warranty left. If you don't want to transfer the warranty I can come down a little on price as they will give me some money back If I cancel. Text me if you want some pictures or are interested. 860-420-8755 names Jamie.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to buy a Victory Cross Roads for me and the GF, The Z just isn't good for us riding together we are in our 30's, fine for me but it's a little uncomfortable for her, plus she gets nervous when I get on the throttle and she feels like she is going to get sucked off the back

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I want to buy a Victory Cross Roads for me and the GF, The Z just isn't good for us riding together we are in our 30's, fine for me but it's a little uncomfortable for her, plus she gets nervous when I get on the throttle and she feels like she is going to get sucked off the back
Consider a Concours 14. They still handle well, and my girlfriend is considerably more comfortable on my 1999 Concours 1000 than she is on the Z1000. I tried a Victory Boardwalk, and just couldn't deal with the lack of cornering clearance.

Look for good deals on the COG forums.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a 2013 leftover concours my dealer has but I just don't like how they look. I do miss my old noisy Vtwin and I like the 106 freedom engine lots of power for a Vtwin big bike. Obviously not like inline 4 power wise but there is something fun about them. I ride with a bunch of Harley guys usually I'll fit in a little better and blow them away when I want to still lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts