Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
YYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
That is by far the best looking bike ever IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I will buy the mirrors at least and put them on my bike - they are really stylish:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not sure i'm into it just yet. But it will probably grow on me. Shame they didn't really do much with the motor or rear shock. A better rear shock has been called for since the release of the Gen 3's.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Its looks awesome but not worth the money just for new plastic.:screwy: I have never had ABS so don't miss it. .04 more gas means nothing to me. don't get me wrong I love the new look:thumbsup: just can't justify starting over again. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I wanted to like it so much but the old school t-signals the lack of lower body wind protection,the naked forks,narrowed rear just doesnt do it for me.
I really like the new instrument cluster but does it have gear indicator, water temp?
I added these to my 2010 but if they are not factory where will you mount aftermarket ones?
I will have to see one on the showroom floor before i can say if i hate or like it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
2014 z1000

The instrumentation is kind of interesting as with the rear view mirrors, LED headlamp is exciting, but the rest I guess is not for me, I still like the previous versions bodywork (what little there is) having modern straight lines over the new flowing contours. Don't appreciate exposed forks either.

But that's just me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts