Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After one of the lengthiest teaser campaigns in recent memory, Kawasaki has revealed the Ninja H2, the street-legal version of its track-only Ninja H2R. The $25,000 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 will be produced in small numbers with dealers accepting deposits up until Dec. 19 on a first-come, first-served basis.

Read more about the 2014 EICMA: 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Preview at Motorcycle.com.

Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts

After one of the lengthiest teaser campaigns in recent memory, Kawasaki has revealed the Ninja H2, the street-legal version of its track-only Ninja H2R. The $25,000 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 will be produced in small numbers with dealers accepting deposits up until Dec. 19 on a first-come, first-served basis.

Read more about the 2014 EICMA: 2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Preview at Motorcycle.com.

Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum
That has to be the most ugliest bikes I have ever seen in my life :eek:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
That has to be the most ugliest bikes I have ever seen in my life :eek:
I guess after some time goes by maybe it would grow on me. But the numbers:eek: $ are sickening. Never that crazy about one sided swingers and the wheel design isn't my thing either. But there have been other bikes and vehicles that looked better with some time going by too.That's just me.:2cents::screwy:

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
I guess after some time goes by maybe it would grow on me. But the numbers:eek: $ are sickening. Never that crazy about one sided swingers and the wheel design isn't my thing either. But there have been other bikes and vehicles that looked better with some time going by too.That's just me.:2cents::screwy:
Really!? All I can think about is if I can do a swing arm/wheel swap with this thing. I like single sided swing arms, but not the tubular aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Really!? All I can think about is if I can do a swing arm/wheel swap with this thing. I like single sided swing arms, but not the tubular aftermarket ones.
Seen several Gen1 bikes with single swinger. They are Ok, wouldn't go to the trouble as they just aren't my thing.The doing of it would be interesting.Don't you figure if one of these (H2) goes down parts will be like gold? When you can find them that is. At first anyway. :dontknow:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the design, looks propper Akira. Love it even more in real life - only thing I don't like (on that picture) is the orange reflektors.

Taste, it's a funny thing, innit? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts