·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have been offline...

Been off the site for a while...Sorry to hear about your loss...

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
555 Posts
I always wondered what performance increase one could get out of the "Y" pipe mod. Thanks to you and your efforts we all know now. 12 lbs. is worth a lot. Since I don't have a 3rd gen I'll start my diet now...

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
How hard was it to make your own Y pipe?

I'm thinking about going this sort of route rather than the full arrow collectors (I would love to go with them... but I'd rather not put a spotlight on myself for cops)

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
How hard was it to make your own Y pipe?

I'm thinking about going this sort of route rather than the full arrow collectors (I would love to go with them... but I'd rather not put a spotlight on myself for cops)
I just ordered an AKRAPOVIC full exhaust sytem so I will be selling the prototype for 75.00 plus shipping if your interested.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I just ordered an AKRAPOVIC full exhaust sytem so I will be selling the prototype for 75.00 plus shipping if your interested.
I am interested. $75... why not.

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I am interested. $75... why not.

That's real close to what I have in it, I will get it off of my bike and weld a hanger on it and then I will send a PM

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That's real close to what I have in it, I will get it off of my bike and weld a hanger on it and then I will send a PM
Ok, keep me updated. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Dammit, I should've checked this thread earlier. I want one.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
I think that I have enough to make another one if you want one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi there
I think the main reason here for the slight increase is the standard mufflers.... if you had to add some freeflows the power would increase somewhat , excellent though as you have gone where most will not .

goodstuff

·
Registered
45 Posts
So are you still planning on making these Repair?

I'm pretty sure there are a few orders all ready to be placed on this forum and on some others.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Need Help with Posting pics here

Please can someone explain to m how to upload pics with a post reply? ... I have tried the search tab ,and i have uploaded a folder in the Gallery section !
I have done some Intersesting 4 pipe mods to a 2nd Gen Zed , I just cant seem to show them on this thread ....

I have also done Turbo manifolds etc etc , All i need is a bit of a heads up relating to the uploading as for some reason so far its a no go !!

Thx

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
So are you still planning on making these Repair?

I'm pretty sure there are a few orders all ready to be placed on this forum and on some others.
I'm planning on it, just been busy

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Please can someone explain to m how to upload pics with a post reply? ... I have tried the search tab ,and i have uploaded a folder in the Gallery section !
I have done some Intersesting 4 pipe mods to a 2nd Gen Zed , I just cant seem to show them on this thread ....

I have also done Turbo manifolds etc etc , All i need is a bit of a heads up relating to the uploading as for some reason so far its a no go !!

Thx
You just need a photobucket account, it's free

www.photobucket.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks , i have created an account and uploaded Some examples to PhotoBucket ..... Listen this sounds pathetic but whats the next step getting them onto this site from Photobucket ?

I'm real sorry for all the need to know's , but this is all new to me ....

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thanks , i have created an account and uploaded Some examples to PhotoBucket ..... Listen this sounds pathetic but whats the next step getting them onto this site from Photobucket ?

I'm real sorry for all the need to know's , but this is all new to me ....
Click on the picture that you want to post and then on the right side you will see a set of links.....click on the "IMG code" link and it should say copied and then all that you have to do is paste it the post.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I appreciate the work you have undertaken and its obviously to a high standard but it would basically seem that all that effort has gone into saving 12lbs? I would save 12lbs if I skipped breakfast! I think you will appreciate the full system much more and especially if you gonna go with the PCV and a custom map.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts