Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this, too bad its in arkansas. its the color i want 2. Kawasaki | eBay

·
Registered
134 Posts
This one is in NC lol

Kawasaki : Ninja | eBay

Just paint the silver black!!!

Also, there are some bike shipping companies that will ship from $300-$500. I cant think of the name, but i can find out. A buddy of mine from another forum uses them all the time.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one is in NC lol

Kawasaki : Ninja | eBay

Just paint the silver black!!!

Also, there are some bike shipping companies that will ship from $300-$500. I cant think of the name, but i can find out. A buddy of mine from another forum uses them all the time.
talked to sports cycles saturday. done credit app over the phone. supposed to find out monday. only offered me $2000. for mine. :mad: might have to wait till tax time so i can keep mine.

·
Registered
134 Posts
talked to sports cycles saturday. done credit app over the phone. supposed to find out monday. only offered me $2000. for mine. :mad: might have to wait till tax time so i can keep mine.
WHAT!? You're bike is easily worth 35-4500! One more reason why i hate stealerships.

Im planning on picking up a 3rd gen prob towards march of 2012. Gonna get a personal loan for maybe $4k and put the rest down in cash. That way i can keep my 1st gen and have the 3rd gen. Gotta finish fixing my 2nd gen and get it sold so i can save that money for the 3rd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts