Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I have seen a few shootouts here and there, by way of my internet searching skills...;)

have you seen this? Kawasaki has a bunch on one page. forgive me if this is a repost and I have wasted 20 secs of your life. :p

2010 Z1000 Sport - Kawasaki.com

·
Registered
172 Posts
I loved it, Cardinger, I couldn't get your link to work, so I didn't get to read it.

My take? thanks for asking. I had a Superduke before this so i was supprized that the SD got better ranks for comfort, it sucked worse thant the 10 Z. if the duck won, I get it, these guys are reviewers and are as such dooing their job. If the duck is better, so be it, I would still buy the Z due to it's inline 4 engine, I love it.

Zoid.

P.S. I saw a SUV with a sticker on it saying "I would rather be riding my Ducati Street Fighter". I waited to tell the owner of the "socker mom mobile" that only sport bikes that have been crashed then hade the farrings removed can be called a "Street Fighter" and not people how go the dealership to buy one. But alas, I got bored and left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.