Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticed my light had way too much movement the other day. took tail off this morning and removed light. cut 2 chevy 1/32 starter shims and slid them between rubber and light bracket on botom of light. took up much of the slack. am waiting to hear about integrated light before i decide to buy one.didn't think to take a picture , was in a hurry to get riding. could post one if anyone else has same problem.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hate to bump this, but I have the same issue. I bought the integrated light from TunerX on eBay. Wonderful quality.

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of this when you get around to pulling the rear of the bike down. Don't go out of your way to get a picture.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wasn't complaining just explaining sorry. if it makes you feel any better i haven't rode since last saturday. planning to ride tomorrow.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
took tail apart to take pics today. 10 minute job turned into 30 minute job when i dropped on of the plastic washers. pics didn't turn out at all. will try to get some with son's girlfriends camera. might be awhile though. will post what i have anyway

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts