Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

2010 Handlebar options

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  zephyrboy738 
#1 ·
I'm looking to swap out my 2010 z1000 handlebar with an aftermarket of higher quality. Does anyone know what the factory rise and sweep is? I want to keep the ergos the way they are. Suggestions on direct replacements are welcome.

#2 ·
Hey - ANYONE got any information on this? I too need to replace my bars, and I am wondering what the stock dimensions are... Rise, sweep, overall diameter of the bars, etc.

ANYONE??? :eek:

:dontknow:

#13 ·
You have to remember 2010 and up Z1000 have hard mounted bars,pegs ect, where the ninja & older Z1000 don't, they have rubber mounted bars & pegs. I love to feel the motor when i hit the gas,its not annoying but power. the Rizoma mb00a8 is perfect for the Z1000 :2cents:

#10 ·
Benny, here is what I installed on my Renthal yama-Lows to help with the vibes. Street
They work great for me.

#11 · (Edited)
I did lot of research on the stock bar measurements before I swapted mine out to the LSL Crossbar. I have long arms and feel more secure with a slight lean. LSL has a variety of bars to choose from. If you want to be trendy the Rizoma bars are a good match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.