Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is my 2004 Kawasaki Z1000. I love this bike to death but am ready to move on to other interests. Fresh oil change today (7/22/17 and just rolled into 19,600 miles today (7/22/17).

It has nearly new Pilot Road 4 Tires front and rear. I installed a full Titanium Muzzy race exhaust, a power commander, and some other minor aesthetic and functional parts like new bar end mirrors, and a rear fender kit. I have ALL the original parts. I ride this bike mainly on the weekends for short excursions. The bike has lots of power (125hp). I would not say this is for beginners, but the bike is manageable and has a very smooth throttle and linear feeling power band. I just detailed the bike with a washed, clay, polish and sealant. Paint is very good for its age, a few small issues shown in the pictures.

Price: $3600
Will consider trades for fuel injected Sportster 1200, SV1000 and possibly a SV650 + cash. Also looking for a FZ-09.

Bike located in Homer/Cortland NY. Willing to ride it up to 4 hours away, just need to figure a way home. Cash or cashiers check only. Paypal if we work out the fees.

Details:
Full Titanium Muzzy 4 - 1 Exhaust
Pilot Road 4 Tires front and rear, new last season, years of life in them.
Power Commander (PC3)
Kawasaki Solo Seat Cowl
TARGA Fender Eliminator
Oxford Jupiter LED Turn Signals (front and rear)
Ebay Aftermarket Adjustable Levers and Bar End Mirrors. Replaced mirror hardware with quality stainless steel screws from NAPA.
Targa Fender Eliminator.
All original stock parts included.
Recently painted the green plastic side pucks.

Photo Album: Z1000 PT4 - Album on Imgur

Text or Call @ 607- two8three - 910six

1 - 1 of 1 Posts