Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly I enjoy riding the z1000 the most. I had 2010 z1000 and traded it for the awesome 2011 green. The 2011 feels like the suspension and handling is improved over the 10'. Power wise I still haven't tried beating on it as I just received it today. After the first service.... out come the butterflys in goes the bmc and full akrpovic exhaust and pc5. I can't wait to modify this one. Stock this bike is an absolute beast with awesome handling. The duck is more of a full on race bike and not as friendly. The s1000rr has no bottom, end but hits like a sledgehammer after 9k. The vfr1200 is just plain neutered in the lower gears. The busa is fast and smooth but lacks the visceral feel of a naked which I prefer and handles terrible in comparison. The V-max has massive amounts of power everywhere but lacks in handling. The brakes on the max are quite good. The k1300s feels faster to 120 then my Busa and handles better although the s1000rr is like a scalpel in comparison. The duck holds corners the best and has the strongest brakes I have ever felt by the way it is 2011 so it has traction control. The concours 14 is top heavy with pretty strong acceleration just not visceral. I also had a zx14 that bike was really comfortable and had massive top end power and great brakes and decent handling for its size. I have had way too many bikes too list. Oh and tghe harleys well they are fun just to rip around town on but I'm constantly replacing floorboards.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is the nicest collection of bikes i have seen for a while.
Thank you for the photos, like you I love the Z1, it sort of transforms you.
Once you hit the twistys all the guys on the sports bikes are already achin
sore back, arms legs... me I just twist the thorttle and Im gone...:eek:ccasion:

Question, are all the bikes yours?:D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Wow, nice rides man. Welcome!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mmmmm....

Z1000, yes (obviously)
S1000RR, yes
1198, yes
Hayabusa, yes
V-Max, yes....the only cruiser that ever interested me.

Not fair, having all those toys. Or even the garage space for all that plastic & metal. Hehehe, ******* ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts