Free BK Moto Lights setup - freight at your expense - Kawasaki Z1000 Forum: Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-18-2019, 06:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Free BK Moto Lights setup - freight at your expense

Hi All,

I am planning on upgrading my Z1000 2016, and have reverted to the standard light setup in order to be able to trade it.

The BK Moto lights were great, much better than the standard. The lights work fine, although I think one of the ballasts is dodgy and the one light goes off. Using the switch, if you turn it off, and then on again it comes back on again. I also have two spare bulbs. And also full wiring harness.

One catch, I am in Australia, and you will need to pay for the postage where ever you are in the world. You will need to pay for the postage BEFORE I send it. So, I suppose you will need to trust me that I will send it to you. I just can't throw it in the bin, as it still works!

First in best dressed as they say. First to agree and have paid for the postage it is yours.

See pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191124_151349.jpg (187.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 20191124_151402.jpg (252.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20191124_151412.jpg (250.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20191124_151420.jpg (257.5 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Z1000 Forum: Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page