WTB 07 Ignition wiring, repairing my hotwired bike - Kawasaki Z1000 Forum: Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-16-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
WTB 07 Ignition wiring, repairing my hotwired bike

Looking to buy an ignition set with the wire. MY bike was stolen, and luckily recovered. The thief did a number on my ignition though: they hotwired my bike and tore up a bunch of **** under the seat. Looking to get at least the ignition set with wire; trying to avoid having to buy the whole ignition with cylinder and keys- that means i'll have to change gas tank and back locks too (or ride around with two sets of keys all the time). Let me know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-18-2019, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycz1000 View Post
Looking to buy an ignition set with the wire. MY bike was stolen, and luckily recovered. The thief did a number on my ignition though: they hotwired my bike and tore up a bunch of **** under the seat. Looking to get at least the ignition set with wire; trying to avoid having to buy the whole ignition with cylinder and keys- that means i'll have to change gas tank and back locks too (or ride around with two sets of keys all the time). Let me know!

Hi, I have a 2010 3 Gen that I recently wrecked but still starts the bike up fine. Still have the ignition and back lock with all the keys, including the red key to reset new keys. I'll be pulling parts of it next couple of days when I got time . Lmk if you're interested and how much you want it for. I'm also selling lot of other parts stock and aftermarket so if there's anything you want LMK.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-19-2019, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia View Post
Hi, I have a 2010 3 Gen that I recently wrecked but still starts the bike up fine. Still have the ignition and back lock with all the keys, including the red key to reset new keys. I'll be pulling parts of it next couple of days when I got time . Lmk if you're interested and how much you want it for. I'm also selling lot of other parts stock and aftermarket so if there's anything you want LMK.

Hey Silvia, I would love to buy it however I don't think the '10 ignition set will fit the '07 (sorry should have specified the bike in the body of the post)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Z1000 Forum: Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page