Kawasaki Z1000 Forum: Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Steering damper
Thread: Steering damper
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 02-16-2015, 07:06 AM
JYDjr

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_z1000 View Post
Well, thanks to Koggs that has linked us to the DMV site we do now have a steering damper. Im looking into this at the moment. Similar design and setup to your JYD...
German parts turned out in Taiwan with German instructions. Still very nicely made. Just make sure you don't get the Cheap Tacky Looking Gold One. As they will never work as well. The parts that are gold on my bike are all parts that I was lucky enough to find at great prices so I could afford to do some upgrades and Yes they are gold. Wasn't my first pick. And I didn't think they looked that bad on a bright orange bike.I also found Gillies rear sets new in the box for $200.00 but they are Cheap Tacky looking Gold also so I'm sure they suck. Figure I did the Zx10r wheels because they look so much better than any of the high dollar aftermarket wheels? With things that happen in life that I or nobody else can control my income isn't what I had planned or had set up to be at this point in my life. No Biggie, woke up breathing this morning, Shinny Cheap Tacky Gold bike in garage! So hell it's a Great! Day.

Last edited by JYDjr; 02-16-2015 at 07:10 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome